Client marketing manager
Full-time • Remote in UK or Edinburgh HQ
Closing date: September 20, 2023
- We support remote and hybrid and in person collaborative working
- Access our HQ in Edinburgh / workspaces around the UK with team off sites
- A strong cross functional (pet friendly) environment working in small teams with autonomy, delivering impactful and challenging work.
- Private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover and other options.
- 12 paid personal development days per year with additional personal training budget and resources allocated to help you learn and grow.
- Pension contribution, share options and company bonus scheme for all roles
- Extended family leave options
Amiqus is Scotland’s fastest growing tech company and 5th fastest growing fintech in the UK. Our software is a market leading, award winning compliance platform enabling simple, secure access to products and services online. Whether moving home, changing jobs or looking for professional help, we help make the process fast and easy for everyone involved.
We’re trusted by the Government, NHS and over 500 other organisations across sectors in the UK to help people get to work on the things that matter, faster.
What’s important to us? Tech-for-good: investing in our people, platform and partners to grow an aspirational workplace and a profitable business at scale, creating impact and affecting systems level change, across sectors, borders and economies.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re growing quickly across sectors (although not at all costs). We care a lot about our people, working sustainably and using business as a force for good to deliver long term value.
About the role
Amiqus has a fast growing client base and this role will play a key part in developing and executing marketing strategies that drive product adoption, engagement, and growth from our existing clients.
This role will form part of our client success team , but also work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure the successful launch of new products and features, drive client retention activity and achieve our ambitious company objectives.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the Relationship managers to develop bespoke client marketing plans to drive growth and build on existing and new relationships
- Develop and execute sector-specific marketing strategies, segmenting effectively to cross-sell & upsell to existing clients across all channels including digital
- Prioritise, plan, and coordinate product marketing activities, ensuring that Amiqus’ products, features and use cases are understood by the relevant client segments to drive growth
- Work with Product managers to maintain insight into our product development and roadmap then use that insight to create, manage, and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that combines new feature and product launches, content, coverage, and communications with existing clients to drive adoption
- Use insights to develop propositions that demonstrate a strong understanding of the client
- Create a rolling marketing plan that incorporates on / off line activity and events
- Become a sector expert and remain up to speed with relevant trends and key issues
Talented people make Amiqus and staying true to our culture is important as we continue to develop and grow. Most importantly, this role will be filled by someone who shares the same values and work ethic as we do.
We’re looking for someone who has experience partnering with Client success and Relationship managers to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate with clients along their lifecycle. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, we are are looking for the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role managing client marketing campaigns in a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with marketing automation systems and CRM (preferably HubSpot)
- Experience writing content for digital and offline campaigns and collateral with a marketing portfolio of produced work
- Ability to develop and maintain a deep understanding of Amiqus’ products, competition, and market trends
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic and cross-functional environment
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and launching products / features in a competitive market.
- Someone with a data-driven mindset with the ability to analyse and interpret metrics to inform decisions.
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have an open and transparent interview process so that you have a clear understanding of what to expect. The process might vary slightly depending on the role type or team you apply to join but it usually goes as follows:
- Internal review of applications
- An initial chat about the role with our People and engagement manager
- A more structured interview with the function manager
- Role offer
- Onboarding welcome and process kick off with support across the team
If this is you and the role sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact [email protected] for a confidential discussion and attach an up-to-date CV / portfolio.
Diverse perspectives and people of all backgrounds are welcome at Amiqus. We recognise that building an inclusive workplace requires proactivity and commitment. We acknowledge our moral and legal responsibilities to promote equal opportunities and pursue equality in all of our work.
If we can make preparations to make sure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.”