Full time • Remote or Edinburgh HQ • £20k-£22k + benefits
Closing date 28th February 2021
Amiqus is an award-winning tech for good company. Our remote onboarding software is trusted by hundreds of companies across the UK.
Headquartered in Edinburgh, our international team actively advocates flexible remote working, living wage employment and new economy thought leadership.
Our values inform every decision, big or small, because that’s not only the right way to do business, but the smartest. We believe in growing our company through a clear set of missions and by putting our people and the public interest first.
It's an exciting time to join us. Amiqus has seen incredible growth over the past five years and the pandemic hasn’t derailed us.
Working within a fast moving scale up, you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and shape your role whilst creating a direct impact for our clients and the company.
Due to the nature of our business, our teams work cross functionally and there's not as rigid structure that some larger organisations operate. This, we feel, allows an environment that delivers great results and encourages personal development.
We are seeking someone who is excited by the opportunity to work with an award winning team and product, while also bringing in fresh ideas about how we approach our work. Amiqus is inclusive, vibrant and collaborative. We encourage an environment where people can express themselves and work in a way that suits their life and needs.
Due to ongoing success and growth we have an exciting opportunity to join our very busy client management team.
You’ll build a strong understanding of how we manage our own and client data, carry out due diligence and will become an expert on our product, as well as the processes and system usage of our client base, across a number of industries. You’ll support the team in delivering training, technical support and implementations of our product and act as a vital intermediary between our clients and our product and sales teams.
This role will be remote with the option to work from our office in Leith when restrictions are lifted.
- Work closely with senior members of the client management team to grow your knowledge and become a subject matter expert on our product.
- You will be in a client facing role supporting client onboarding, implementations and helping manage relationships.
- Work closely with account managers to training and implementations.
- Use analytical skills and problem solving to support client queries and help requests.
- Build relationships with clients to help ensure optimum use of our product and build best practice.
- Work closely with the sales team to take a lead role in the onboarding process of new clients, with a particular focus on due diligence and compliance.
- Monitor and analyse client usage in our system, to spot trends and opportunity.
- Communicate with suppliers to escalate and resolve issues.
- Provide support to our clients through our online ticketed support system or email, take ownership of open issues and work with the wider team to implement fixes.
- Work closely with the product team to draft, maintain and update help articles within our help centre.
We value building long term client relationships through our values of trust, privacy and accessibility and we would expect the successful candidate to also demonstrate these values.
This role will be vital in building and maintaining client relationships, so we require the correct candidate to be a strong communicator, an analytical thinker, inquisitive and a problem solver.
Taking the lead on due diligence, the successful candidate requires attention to detail and must be process driven. As our system handles personal data, it is imperative that regulation and compliance is at the forefront of the client management team processes.
This role will suit someone with a passion for technology, which will be evidenced through work, study or interests. A background working in a client facing, compliance focused environment would also be beneficial.
This role offers the successful applicant an opportunity to join our company at an exciting time and build a career within the tech sector.
What we offer
- A flexible working environment.
- A strong team environment where people are encouraged to be creative, put forward ideas and challenge the norm.
- Autonomy over your own role to provide creative resolutions to our clients.
- One day each month to be used as a personal development day either taking part in one of our team activities or an individual task/hobby.
- Pension, share options and a number of other benefits.
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have a transparent and open interview process so that you have a clear understanding of expectations:
- Review of applications.
- An initial video call with Head of Client Management.
- A video call with Head of Client Management and an Account Manager.
- Role offer.
How to apply
Closing date: 28th February 2021
If this role sounds of interest or you would like to discuss further please contact email@example.com and send an up-to-date CV and cover letter.
Amiqus Resolution Ltd. fully accepts and welcomes that society consists of many diverse groups and individuals and this diversity is an asset to the community. We also recognise that certain groups and individuals are discriminated against and we are strongly opposed to this. We recognise that we have a moral and legal responsibility to promote equal opportunities and we will pursue equality in all of our work.