£27k + benefits
Full time • Remote with occasional travel to Edinburgh
Closing date: 30th June 2022
- We support fully remote, hybrid and in person collaborative working with flexible hours
- Access our HQ in Edinburgh / workspaces around the UK with team off sites every six months
- A strong cross functional (pet friendly) environment working in small teams with autonomy, delivering impactful and challenging work
- Private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover and other options
- 12 paid personal development days per year with additional personal training budget and resources allocated to help you learn and grow
- Pension contribution, share options and company bonus scheme for all roles
Amiqus is a market leading compliance platform enabling simple, secure access to products and services online. Whether moving home, changing jobs or looking for professional help, we help make the process fast and easy for everyone involved.
We’re trusted by the Government, NHS and hundreds of companies across sectors to help people get to work on the things that matter, faster. It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re growing quickly across sectors (although not at all costs). We care a lot about our people, working sustainably and using business as a force for good to deliver long term value.
About the role
Working within Business Operations, you’ll be responsible for supporting the team members on every day tasks and various projects. This is an extremely diverse role where no two days are the same. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is open to learning new skills and isn’t afraid to juggle multiple tasks at any given time.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting Finance Director with various tasks including: bookkeeping, paying expenses, payroll queries, credit control, maintaining ledgers and general finance admin. This will form about 70% of the role
- Using Excel and other tools to produce financial reports and analysis
- General business operations tasks; booking travel, ordering office equipment for employees, organising meetings and events and general diary management
- Creation of documents; employee contracts and letters, documents for clients and business templates
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Creating presentations as and when required
- Various other ad hoc administrative tasks as required to support the overall team
Talented people make Amiqus and staying true to our culture is important as we continue to develop and grow. Most importantly, this role will be filled by someone who shares the same values and work ethic as we do.
We are looking for someone who can hold themselves to a high standard when it comes to organisation and time management. This role would be perfect for an enthusiastic, outgoing individual who has an eagerness to learn as it’s a great opportunity for career development.
We are are looking for the following experience:
- Experience in a similar finance or operations administrative role
- Bookkeeping and accounts experience
- Proficient with Google: gmail, google sheets, slidedeck etc
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Experience with Xero would be highly desirable
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have an open and transparent interview process so that you have a clear understanding of what to expect. The process might vary slightly depending on the role type or team you apply to join but it usually goes as follows:
- Internal review of applications
- An initial chat about the role with our People and engagement manager
- A more structured interview with the team manager and one other team member
- An informal chat with some other team members about the opportunity
- Role offer
- Onboarding welcome and process kick off with support across the team
How to apply
Closing date: 30th June 2022
If this is you and the role sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion and attach an up-to-date CV, a PDF or link to a portfolio.
Diverse perspectives and people of all backgrounds are welcome at Amiqus. We recognise that building an inclusive workplace requires proactivity and commitment. We acknowledge our moral and legal responsibilities to promote equal opportunities and pursue equality in all of our work.
If we can make preparations to make sure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.