Growth marketing manager
Full time • Remote in UK or Edinburgh HQ • From £40k + benefits
Closing date: 4th February 2022
- We support fully remote, hybrid and in person collaborative working with flexible hours
- Access our HQ in Edinburgh / workspaces around the UK with team off sites every six months
- A strong cross functional (pet friendly) environment working in small teams with autonomy, delivering impactful and challenging work
- Private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover and other options
- 12 paid personal development days per year with additional personal training budget and resources allocated to help you learn and grow
- Pension contribution, share options and company bonus scheme for all roles
Amiqus is a market leading compliance platform enabling simple, secure access to products and services online. Whether moving home, changing jobs or looking for professional help, we help make the process fast and easy for everyone involved.
We’re trusted by the Government, NHS and hundreds of companies across sectors to help people get to work on the things that matter, faster. It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re growing quickly across sectors (although not at all costs). We care a lot about our people, working sustainably and using business as a force for good to deliver long term value.
About the role
Working within our Acquisition and Growth team, this position will be responsible for managing all areas of our marketing activity to drive our continued revenue and growth. You will work as part of a cross functional team to ensure that our growth plans are supported through marketing campaigns, partnership activity and applying an experimental, data driven approach to growth marketing.
In this role you will take accountability for the campaigns we run and the results we deliver.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working within a cross functional team to drive growth in line with company objectives and key results
- Manage, measure and experiment with new growth campaigns through various channels
- Creating, organising and supporting events and webinars, ensuring lead generation metrics are recorded so they can be used to help shape future work and budget allocation
- Taking a methodical approach to writing persuasive, interesting copy that helps attract and convert leads and demos
- Growing the adoption and usage of new and existing product features through marketing campaigns and activity
- Tracking campaign activity to measure success and uncover areas of improvement
- Direct line management of two content marketers working in cross functional teams
- Budget responsibility for commercial spend and tracking spend to performance
Talented people make Amiqus, staying true to our culture is important as we continue to develop and grow. Most importantly, this role will be filled by someone who shares the same values and work ethic as we do.
Within this role we are looking for someone who can achieve a creative approach to delivering campaigns across a range of channels, is keen to try new ideas and work collaboratively as part of a team focussed on delivering our growth plans.
You will have the ability to lead and prioritise your own workload while motivating and enabling others to do the same. Through strong interpersonal skills you will be able to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal colleagues, partners and clients.
You will be highly organised and have a strong attention to detail as well as exceptional communication skills both written and oral.
In addition, the following experience would be preferable:
- Previous experience of growth marketing in an early stage environment
- Experience in marketing a SAAS product
- Familiarity with Hubspot marketing tools
- Comfortable working with SEO analytics tools
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have a transparent and open interview process so that you have a clear understanding of expectations:
- Review of applications
- Initial telephone conversation
- Interview with team manager
- Conversation with wider team members
- Role offer
How to apply
Closing date: 4th February 2022
If this is you and the role sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion and attach an up-to-date CV including a PDF or link to a portfolio.
We're building an inclusive, diverse, multi cultural and flexible team working environment to support the varied needs of our clients. Diverse perspectives and people from all backgrounds are welcome at Amiqus. We recognise that as well as setting an example, we have moral and legal responsibilities to promote equal opportunities and pursue equality in all of our work.
If we can make preparations to make sure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.