Part time / flexible (3 days) • Remote in UK or Edinburgh HQ • £35k + benefits
Closing date 24th May 2021
Amiqus is an award-winning tech for good company. Our remote onboarding software is trusted by hundreds of companies across the UK.
Headquartered in Edinburgh, our international team actively advocates flexible remote working, living wage employment and new economy thought leadership.
Our values inform every decision, big or small, because that’s not only the right way to do business, but the smartest. We believe in growing our company through a clear set of missions and by putting our people and the public interest first.
It's an exciting time to join us. Amiqus has seen incredible growth over the past five years and the pandemic hasn’t derailed us.
Working within a fast moving scale up, you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and shape your role whilst creating a direct impact for our clients and the company.
Due to the nature of our business, our teams work cross functionally and there's not as rigid structure that some larger organisations operate. This, we feel, allows an environment that delivers great results and encourages personal development.
We are seeking someone who is excited by the opportunity to work with an award winning team and product, while also bringing in fresh ideas about how we approach our work. Amiqus is inclusive, vibrant and collaborative. We encourage an environment where people can express themselves and work in a way that suits their life and needs.
We're building an inclusive, diverse, multi cultural and flexible team working environment to reflect the varied needs of our clients and users. Diverse perspectives and people from all backgrounds are welcome at Amiqus, you will play a vital part in the continuous growth of our team and evolving recruitment processes.
We are seeking someone who is excited by the opportunity to work with an award winning team and product, who will bring in fresh ideas around how we operate and approach our work. We encourage an environment where people can express themselves and flexibly work in a way that suits their life and needs.
- You will lead on all recruitment processes end to end with a focus on attracting a diverse pool of candidates.
- Work closely with our business areas to understand requirements, structure and culture to represent the company in all recruitment activities.
- Responsible for attraction, identifying, interviewing and onboarding of all new hires.
- Work with Head of Finance to manage budgets.
- Proactively lead on all engagement with organisations which support our focus on diversity in our recruitment process as well as career events and partner relationships as we develop our approach to a class leading onboarding experience for our team.
If you're looking for flexibility, a strong sense of purpose and trust, a focus on development and an authentic, hard-working team, we could be just what you're looking for.
Working within one of Scotland’s leading tech scale up’s, you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and shape your role as we continue our sustained growth from £1m to £10m in revenue.
Due to the nature of our business, we’re less rigid than you might expect from larger organisations, cross functional ways of working are becoming the norm.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to shape and build our recruitment strategy and bring in fresh ideas of how we can approach this. Amiqus is an open, and collaborative environment and we would expect anyone joining our team to demonstrate those same traits.
You will have a demonstrable recruitment background, be familiar with web based technologies, roles and modern flexible working practises. Our hires over the next 6-12 months will be predominantly into our technical teams so experience of recruiting into engineering or infrastructure environments will be particularly beneficial. You will possess a strong understanding of technical recruitment markets and be able to quickly build up pipelines of candidates for our roles using a range of tools and techniques.
What we offer
- A flexible working environment.
- A strong teamwork ethic where people are encouraged to be creative, put forward ideas and challenge the norm.
- Autonomy over your role processes and freedom to work in the ways you find most productive.
- One day each month to be used as a personal development day either taking part in one of our team activities or an individual task/hobby.
- Pension, share options and a number of other benefits.
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have a transparent and open interview process so that you have a clear understanding of expectations:
- Review of applications
- Initial video call chat about the role
- Formal interview (remotely via video/call)
- Role offer
How to apply
Closing date: 24th May 2021
If this role sounds of interest or you would like to discuss further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send an up-to-date CV and cover letter.
We're building an inclusive, diverse, multi cultural and flexible team working environment to support the varied needs of our clients. Diverse perspectives and people from all backgrounds, are welcome at Amiqus. We recognise that as well as setting an example, we have moral and legal responsibilities to promote equal opportunities and pursue equality in all of our work. If we can make preparations to make sure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.