Meeting regulatory requirements can be a real drain on staff and client time and resources, not to mention expensive. Yet, protecting client data and reducing risk are essential to running a modern accountancy business.
On top of that, you have a responsibility to provide consistently high standards of anti-money laundering supervision and ICAS ensures that all beneficial owners, officers and managers of its member firms have gone through a Fit and Proper Persons Check, including a Basic Disclosure certification, regardless of size or risk profile.
ICAS member benefits
ICAS has partnered with Amiqus ID to provide members with a single point of access to the upfront and ongoing compliance checks required for clients and staff.
- Bulk actions: import, screen and monitor existing clients ongoing to save time and ensure compliance across your client base
- ICAS approved risk assessment form: available to upload and use in your Amiqus ID account - so all your due diligence is securely stored in one place
- Staff compliance: complete vetting for beneficial owners, officers and managers with Disclosure / DBS results returned in ~48 hours
- Ongoing support: tailored CPD and training events in collaboration with ICAS to help inform best practice
- Member discounts: ICAS member firms receive discounted pricing
Prices for ICAS members
|Credit top up||£2.75/credit||£2.25/credit||£2/credit|
|Bulk import fee||£0*||£0*||£0*|
|Annual min spend||None||None||None|
|Support||In app and email||In app and email||In app and email|
*May - August 2019 - 50p / client thereafter
All prices are excluding VAT