We are part of
Adopting a forward thinking approach
At Amiqus, we’ve advocated for and offered flexible, remote and hybrid working since 2015. Our company culture promotes autonomy, inclusion and wellbeing. Our leadership and management are tasked with co-creating the conditions for your success and progression.
We’re a tech for good company, building things that make professional services more accessible – a concept that attracts the best people to our team and provides the moral compass for our business strategy.
We believe a purposeful workplace is also a happier and more productive one; enabling us to create sustainable, long-term value for our clients and stakeholders.
We’re one of the top 20 fastest growing tech businesses in the UK
Today, we are the fastest growing tech business in Scotland and the 20th across the UK. Amiqus is trusted and relied upon by the government and hundreds of regulated businesses across the country.
Over the last few years we’ve helped deliver award winning results for the NHS, helped hundreds of thousands of people access legal help, move home, move jobs and supported projects that help people at risk of homelessness access financial services.
To us, this is tech for good: investing in our people, platform and partners to grow an aspirational workplace and a profitable business at scale, creating impact and affecting systems level change, across sectors, borders and economies.
Be part of a dynamic team
We’re growing at pace and have lofty, impactful ambitions. We need to attract, build and develop a diverse team of amazing people to tackle the challenges ahead. We’ve figured out the business fundamentals to get to 50+ people and there’s never been a better time to join us.
We offer benefits that help you to feel and do your best
- 12 paid development days per year
- £500-£2500 personal development budget
- Regular internal and external coaching and support
Remote and flexible working
- Flexible and remote working within the UK
- Access to Clockwise serviced offices
- £250 budget for additional equipment
Reward and bonuses
- Amiqus share options available*
- Matched 5% pension
- Company + performance bonus structures
- 31 days annual leave
- Sabbatical option after 3 years’ service
- Paid compassionate leave
- Line managers are mental health first aid trained
- Pet friendly offices
- Access to Vitality wellbeing hub and support
- Private health cover with Vitality
- Critical illness and life assurance
- Income protection cover
Enhanced modern family leave
- 16 wks of family leave (full pay), 7 wks (half pay)
- Available for either parent
- Flexible return to work and support
- In-person all hands events annually
- Team specific workshops and social events
- Excellent people to work with and learn from