£23100 plus benefits
Full-time • Remote in UK or Edinburgh HQ
Closing date: March 13, 2023
- We support fully remote, hybrid and in person collaborative working
- Access our HQ in Edinburgh / workspaces around the UK with team off sites every six months.
- A strong cross functional (pet friendly) environment working in small teams with autonomy, delivering impactful and challenging work.
- Private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover and other options.
- 12 paid personal development days per year with additional personal training budget and resources allocated to help you learn and grow.
- Pension contribution, share options and company bonus scheme for all roles
- Extended family leave options
Amiqus is a market leading compliance platform enabling simple, secure access to products and services online. Whether moving home, changing jobs or looking for professional help, we help make the process fast and easy for everyone involved.
We’re trusted by the Government, NHS and hundreds of companies across sectors to help people get to work on the things that matter, faster. It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re growing quickly across sectors (although not at all costs). We care a lot about our people, working sustainably and using business as a force for good to deliver long term value.
About the Role
Reporting to the Client Retention Team Lead and working alongside two other experienced Client Support colleagues, this role is responsible for providing excellent customer service by delivering technical support, carrying out due diligence and becoming an expert on our product. You’ll support the team in delivering training, implementations of our product and act as a vital intermediary between our clients and our product and sales teams.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing support to our clients through our online ticketed support system (Zendesk) or email
- Taking ownership of open support issues and working with the wider team to implement fixes, additionally, communicating with suppliers to escalate and resolve issues.
- Using analytical skills and problem solving to support client queries and help requests
- Working closely with the wider company and teams to grow your knowledge and become a subject matter expert on our product
- Supporting client onboarding and helping manage relationships
- Working closely with other members of the Onboarding & Retention team to support training and client onboarding needs where required
- Identifying potential commercial opportunities when interacting with clients and reporting them to the Client Relationship Managers
We’re looking for someone who is forward thinking, dynamic and is genuinely interested in Amiqus and growing their career here. We can provide you with all the training you need – you just need to have the right attitude and willingness to learn…
In addition, we are are looking for the following:
- A background in working in a client facing, compliance focused environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with different people, managing relationships both internally and externally
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving experience
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- A keen eye for detail and process improvement
- An eagerness to deliver world class client support and customer service
This role will suit someone with a passion for technology, which will be evident through work, study or interests.
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have an open and transparent interview process so that you have a clear understanding of what to expect. The process might vary slightly depending on the role type or team you apply to join but it usually goes as follows:
- Internal review of applications
- An initial chat about the role with our People and engagement manager
- A more structured interview with the team manager and one other team member
- An informal chat with some other team members about the opportunity
- Role offer
- Onboarding welcome and process kick off with support across the team
If this is you and the role sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact [email protected] for a confidential discussion and attach an up-to-date CV / portfolio.
Diverse perspectives and people of all backgrounds are welcome at Amiqus. We recognise that building an inclusive workplace requires proactivity and commitment. We acknowledge our moral and legal responsibilities to promote equal opportunities and pursue equality in all of our work.
If we can make preparations to make sure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.