Full time • Edinburgh HQ • £20k – 22k + benefits
Closing date: 31st January 2020
Who are Amiqus?
Amiqus was founded with a mission to use Tech For Good to make civil justice more accessible.
Our first product, Amiqus ID (released in 2016), was designed to improve the slow, inefficient processes that regulated professions currently undertake as part of client onboarding checks.
We wanted to make sure that firms of all sizes could use smart technology to relieve them of complex manual processes and, more importantly, keep sensitive client information secure.
Amiqus has gained momentum over the past few years, and our work has been recognised by leading regulators and firms in law, finance, accountancy, property and recruitment.
Due to the success of our first product, our client base has grown substantially, so we're adding a talented person to our support team to help manage relationships with our growing client base. The successful applicant will work closely with our sales, product and technical teams to ensure all client queries, support and implementations are managed in a professional and timely manner.
The role will be based at our HQ in Leith, 10 minutes from Edinburgh City centre.
- Provide relationship management support to our clients over the phone, email and our in-app support tool
- Work closely with our product and technical teams to grow your knowledge and become a subject matter expert on our product
- Use analytical skills and problem solving to support client queries and help requests
- Build relationships with clients to help ensure optimum use of our product
- Provide clear support to existing or new clients, proactively taking ownership of open issues and sharing across internal teams to implement fixes
- Take a lead role in training and implementations of our product into new clients.
Working within one of Scotland’s leading tech companies, this role offers the opportunity to join a growing, diverse, vibrant team within an excellent working environment.
As a company we are on a journey to make civil justice accessible and we are seeking someone who is keen to be a key part of the team as we scale. We value building long term client relationships through our values of trust, privacy and accessibility and we would expect the successful candidate to share these values.
This role role will be vital in building and maintaining client relationships so we require the correct candidate to be a strong communicator, an analytical thinker, inquisitive and a problem solver.
They will have a passion for technology, which will be evidenced through work, study or interests. This role offers the successful applicant an opportunity to join our company at an exciting time for the business and build a career within the tech sector.
What we offer
- A flexible working environment with potential for remote working following probationary period.
- A strong team environment where people are encouraged to be creative, put forward ideas and challenge the norm
- Autonomy over your own role to provide creative resolutions to clients
- One day each month to be used as a personal development day either taking part in one of our team activities or an individual task/hobby
- Pension, share options and a number of other benefits.
Our interview process
We think it's important to have a transparent and open interview process so that you have a clear understanding of expectations. Below is an overview of our process. Please note that it may vary slightly depending on the level of role or the team you would be joining.
- Review of applications
- Initial conversation with our Head of People
- Role applicable: technical test, aptitude questionnaire
- Interview with team lead
- Conversation with wider team members
- Role offer
How to apply
Closing date: 9th December 2019
If this role sounds of interest or you would like to discuss further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org including a CV and cover letter.