Amiqus is growing
We're a tech for good company, building things that make professional services more accessible - a concept that attracts the best people to our team and provides the moral compass for our business strategy.
Life at Amiqus
It's an exciting time to join us.
Amiqus has seen incredible growth over the past six years - we're really proud that the collective business development, hiring and training decisions we've made mean that we're now scaling up. If you're looking for flexibility, a strong sense of purpose and trust, a focus on development and an authentic, hard-working team, we could be just what you're looking for.
Why work at Amiqus
Amiqus was founded with a mission to make civil justice more accessible and we consider the work we do to be using tech for good.
From our beliefs to our benefits, here is a few things that makes working at Amiqus unique.
- Remote friendly: This can be 100%, 50% or even 5% of your time. We currently have team members all over Europe and make sure our tools and processes support remote Amiqus life.
- Flexible working: You know how and when you work best, so whether you're an early bird or a night owl, your hours are your choice.
- Monthly development day: Each month you get a dedicated day for personal development. This could be anything, from hiking, attending an event or learning a new skill.
- Company "All hands": Twice a year, we get everyone together for a day of learning, collaboration, sharing and socialising.
Have a listen to our CEO Callum talk about founding the company with Rich Wilson on the First Time Founder podcast.
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have a transparent and open interview process so that you have a clear understanding of expectations. The process might vary slightly depending on the role type or team but its usually close to the following:
- Review of applications
- An initial chat about the role with our hiring manager
- A more structured interview with the team lead
- A chat with some other team members
- Role offer