In order to stay open for business, the legal industry has had to swiftly adjust to a new normal. How can legal firms pivot to being portable? And what operational, emotional and financial considerations are there?
Why you should watch it
- How Ergo Law mobilised their team and operations in 24 hours
- How to balance being helpful with staying afloat
- The role that trust plays in remote working
- The key security considerations
- How Clio’s $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative can support you
- Top tips for at-home motivation