Weekly tips, direct to your inbox.
The pre-employment process can be time consuming, labour intensive and costly. It can take weeks, if not months, of back-and-forth emailing to get the candidate in post.
Not only is this demoralising for your onboarding or resourcing team, it creates a poor candidate experience and a negative first impression of your organisation.
On top of this, the regulations on remote candidate ID checks are constantly changing. Transforming and digitising the candidate experience can feel impossible when the rules are unclear.
If you’re responsible for onboarding candidates, digitally or otherwise, our weekly tips could be a welcome addition to your inbox.
In our weekly emails, you’ll learn:
- How right to work checks are changing and how this could impact you
- How to make your pre-employment checks more than 4x faster
- What a world class candidate experience looks like and how you can achieve it
- How to reduce the amount of admin involved in onboarding new hires
- How to keep on top of ever changing regulation
- How to reduce the cost of onboarding
- How to create a consistent candidate experience across your organisation