Full-time • Remote in UK or Edinburgh HQ
Closing date: September 20, 2023
- We take a flexible approach and support fully remote within the UK, hybrid and in person collaborative working
- Access our HQ in Edinburgh / workspaces around the UK with occasional team off sites
- A strong cross functional (pet friendly) environment working in small teams with autonomy, delivering impactful and challenging work
- 31 days annual leave
- Private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover and other options
- 12 paid personal development days per year with additional personal training budget and resources allocated to help you learn and grow
- Matched pension contribution, share options and company bonus scheme for all roles
- Extended paid family leave options
Amiqus is a market leading, award winning compliance platform enabling simple, secure access to products and services online. Whether moving home, changing jobs or looking for professional help, we help make the process fast and easy for everyone involved.
Today, we are recognised as Scotland’s fastest growing tech company and #20 in the UK by Deloitte fast50.
We’re trusted by the Government, NHS and over 500 other organisations across sectors in the UK to help people get to work on the things that matter, faster.
What’s important to us? Tech-for-good: investing in our people, platform and partners to grow an aspirational workplace and a profitable business at scale, creating impact and affecting systems level change, across sectors, borders and economies.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re growing quickly across sectors (although not at all costs). We care a lot about our people, working sustainably and using business as a force for good to deliver long-term value.
About the role
This role sits within our Client Success team and will be responsible for acting as a main point of contact for a number of our existing clients, particularly larger and enterprise size clients of Amiqus. We are looking for someone who can proactively build strong relationships with our clients and key decision makers in a professional and efficient manner in order to generate meaningful long term relationships and identify potential process improvements, up-sell opportunities and support our clients to ensure continued success.
Main responsibilities include:
- Identifying key areas of process improvement / revenue generating opportunities with our current client base
- Executing a pre agreed client relationship strategy that defines which sectors to focus on, which opportunities to pursue, and which clients to invest in.
- Working closely with the wider company and teams to grow your knowledge and become a subject matter expert on our product so that you can effectively communicate with and problem solve for our clients
- Taking responsibility for your work, its progress and success whilst working closely with internal teams and clients to achieve OKRs and health metrics.
- Analysing client metrics to spot trends and track client usage to help inform client relationship decisions.
- Preparing presentations for both internal meetings and client meetings and working closely with colleagues during the onboarding process to understand the clients needs
- Managing contract negotiations and commercial agreements.
Talented people make Amiqus and staying true to our culture is important as we continue to develop and grow. Most importantly, this role will be filled by someone who shares the same values and work ethic as we do.
Amiqus are looking for someone who can draw in and influence new and existing clients with their confidence and passion in the product. Someone who has the ability to work collaboratively with different people, managing relationships both internally and externally in a way that is beneficial to all parties.
Do you have a genuine interest in technology? This could be your next role.
In addition, we are are looking for the following:
- Previous experience in a similar management role e.g. managing client relationships / engagement role / sales experience
- A track record for demonstrating client leadership by being perceived as a thought leader by clients and the wider community with well-developed industry expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You must be comfortable managing senior executive level relationships
- Problem solving skills and the ability to solve clients challenges in a creative manner.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- A keen eye for detail and process improvement
- Ability to gather information diligently, evaluate relevant options and opportunities whilst applying reasoning and logical thinking
- Proactively consider the impact of your work linked to commercial outcomes and client needs.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to undertake contract negotiations, ensure financial success, and monitor quality.
- Be able to manage reactive work and display adaptability to situations.
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have an open and transparent interview process so that you have a clear understanding of what to expect. The process might vary slightly depending on the role type or team you apply to join but it usually goes as follows:
- Internal review of applications
- An initial chat about the role with our People and engagement manager
- A more structured interview with the function manager
- Role offer
- Onboarding welcome and process kick off with support across the team
If this is you and the role sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact [email protected] for a confidential discussion and attach an up-to-date CV / portfolio.
Diverse perspectives and people of all backgrounds are welcome at Amiqus. We recognise that building an inclusive workplace requires proactivity and commitment. We acknowledge our moral and legal responsibilities to promote equal opportunities and pursue equality in all of our work.
If we can make preparations to make sure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.”