Full time • Remote in UK or Edinburgh HQ • £32k - £35k + benefits
- We support fully remote, hybrid and in person collaborative working with flexible hours
- Access our HQ in Edinburgh / workspaces around the UK with team off sites every six months
- A strong cross functional (pet friendly) environment working in small teams with autonomy, delivering impactful and challenging work
- Private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover and other options
- 12 paid personal development days per year with additional personal training budget and resources allocated to help you learn and grow
- Pension contribution, share options and company bonus scheme for all roles
Amiqus is a market leading compliance platform enabling simple, secure access to products and services online. Whether moving home, changing jobs or looking for professional help, we help make the process fast and easy for everyone involved.
We’re trusted by the Government, NHS and hundreds of companies across sectors to help people get to work on the things that matter, faster. It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re growing quickly across sectors (although not at all costs). We care a lot about our people, working sustainably and using business as a force for good to deliver long term value.
About the role
Working alongside the client-facing team you’ll be responsible for leading end to end implementation projects of the Amiqus software into our new, medium to large scale clients’ processes, using AGILE methodology to integrate our software into their business processes.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple implementation projects at one time for a variety of clients
- Ensuring projects are progressing as they should be, working closely with internal teams to achieve OKRs set in place and review at each stage to ensure a successful outcome
- Identifying key areas of process improvement / revenue generating opportunities with our current client base
- Proactively building strong relationships with our clients and key decision makers to manage key deliverables against plan
- Learning the product and becoming a subject matter expert so that you can effectively communicate these to clients
- Prepare presentations for both internal meetings and client meetings and occasionally leading presentations when required
Talented people make Amiqus and staying true to our culture is important as we continue to develop and grow. Most importantly, this role will be filled by someone who shares the same values and work ethic as we do.
We’re looking for someone who has a strong attention to detail, a keen eye for process improvement, thinking outside the box when need be and is a great communicator to both internal and external stakeholders. If you are used to working in an agile environment and have a good understanding of compliance and employee/client onboarding then this could be the role for you.
In addition, we are are looking for the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role e.g. implementation manager / project manager working on software implementations
- Ability to work collaboratively with different project stakeholders, managing relationships both internally and externally with clients
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving experience
- Confident public speaker and presenter
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively and keep within project timelines
- Interest in technology and enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment
Our interview process
We think it’s important to have a transparent and open interview process so that you have a clear understanding of expectations:
- Review of applications
- Initial telephone conversation
- Interview with team lead
- Conversation with wider team members
- Role offer
How to apply
We're building an inclusive, diverse, multi cultural and flexible team working environment to support the varied needs of our clients. Diverse perspectives and people from all backgrounds are welcome at Amiqus. We recognise that as well as setting an example, we have moral and legal responsibilities to promote equal opportunities and pursue equality in all of our work.
If we can make preparations to make sure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.