We’re an award-winning tech for good company. Our values inform every decision, big or small, because that’s not only the right way to do business, but the smartest.
In 2008, our CEO Callum Murray was looking for legal and financial support for his business, but finding and accessing that support was complex, time consuming and expensive.
He thought that expertise and information could and should be more accessible for everyone and started to build a team to make it possible. Amiqus has grown to be recognised as a trusted and secure online point of access for people moving home, moving job, accessing financial services and legal support. We’re building value for the long term and we’re proud to use business as a force for good.
Our company values
‘Accessibility’ is a term that gets used a lot, but many of us have a different understanding of what this means. We believe it’s about making things available to everyone.
We aren’t the first company to make trust part of their company values, but earning trust among our colleagues, customers and partners is the very foundation of Amiqus’ success. How do we earn that trust? With integrity, always.
We wouldn’t be able to offer our technology without our commitment to privacy and security. Don’t get us wrong – we like parties, just not unknown third parties.
We understand that our platform handles and provides access to sensitive data sources and for that reason we invest significantly in keeping that information secure at all stages of the process. Our clients trust us because we behave with transparency and in a responsible manner, never selling your information to third parties.
Amiqus is certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 information security standard, and the UK Governments cyber security accreditation scheme Cyber Essentials Plus. As part of these accreditations we are regularly audited by external organisations in order to maintain our information security program.
- Encryption: By encrypting your data at rest and in transit with industry recommended algorithms throughout all verification steps, you can be sure your data is safe. This means that any data inputted as part of a request is securely sent and received by our platform.
- Authentication: At Amiqus we manage access to our platform using the industry leading identity as a service provider, Auth0. This gives us the building blocks needed to balance security, privacy and user experience to suit our clients needs. Amiqus ID supports access via traditional username and password, multi-factor authentication, or if you require greater control you can configure single sign-on (SSO).
- Monitoring: Activity within the application and across our own infrastructure is monitored 24/7 by our security team to ensure we know what happens and when.
- Infrastructure: Our servers are located within enterprise grade hosting facilities with robust physical and logical security controls. Amiqus maintains geographically separated environments to increase the resiliency and recoverability of our service. We partner with industry regulators and technology providers to test, audit and continuously improve our systems.
- Awareness: We’re a member of CiSP, the National Cyber Security centre (NCSC) cyber threat sharing platform and the NCSC Early Warning service which allows us to benefit from ongoing analysis, reporting and monitoring of online activity at a national level.