Find out if you're compliant with the latest AML guidance
Hear direct from the regulators on how your firm can get compliant with the UK-wide 2021 Legal Sector Affinity Group (LSAG) update to AML guidance.
Grab a cuppa and watch this 50-min CPD verifiable webinar recording for the lowdown on how your firm can get compliant with the UK-wide 2021 Legal Sector Affinity Group (LSAG) update to AML guidance. With Graham MacKenzie from The Law Society of Scotland and Jeremy Clarke from ICAS.
Why you should watch this
- Hear direct from Graham MacKenzie, who helped to create the 2021 LSAG AML guidance
- Understand the key changes to AML guidance and what firms should focus on
- Find out how compliant your firm's current AML process is
- CPD verifiable
- The key areas UK legal and accountancy firms should focus on to be compliant
- How OPBAS' expectations around AML are changing
- What the regulators really think of compliance technology
- How open banking is helping firms with source of funds and source of wealth checks
- Your burning AML questions, answered