At Amiqus, we are committed to improving the accessibility of our platform in order to provide a better all round user experience.
In this month’s product update, we are thrilled to share with you some exciting improvements to our Photo ID check results that will be released in the next few days.
Our Photo ID verification check allows you to confidently verify the authenticity of identity documents from over 195 countries, whilst providing your customers and clients with an incredible user experience.
- The contents of the Photo ID check results will remain the same but significant improvements have been made to the way they look and are presented.
- The results appear aligned and organised in a well-defined grid layout. New green and orange badges have been introduced to indicate the status of the various checks being carried out against the ID document i.e. Clear or Requires review.
- All ID document images (photos of front/back of document and selfie) are available to view at the top of the check results along with the liveness code, when applicable.
- A new document report header has been added which shows the status of the report (i.e. clear or requires review) and key information about the document e.g. passport details.
- The ID document images submitted by the recipient of the request (photos of front/back of document and selfie) can be expanded to full screen mode to benefit from a magnified view.
How will it benefit you?
- The new layout makes it easier to view the breakdown of results.
- You can instantly identify the status of all results.
- Any errors or elements that require review can be easily recognised for further action to be taken.
- The full screen functionality has improved the clarity and readability of the ID documents submitted. You will be able to view and analyse the images with greater ease.
- In order to make it accessible for all users, the layout and colour palette chosen to display the results are in-line with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
These changes are the direct result of your feedback, so if you have any comments, ideas or questions get in touch with us at [email protected] today.